[TechAssist] Re: Any info on this old tube/ additional info

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 13:35:50 -0400

So then the tube was used as a photodetector with a small crt scanning the
slides in order to electrically generate a test pattern to insert into a tvs
circuitry for testing and alignment. Clever! Now all done with an IC. But it
is possible that the tube may be of considerable value now if it is a
photomultiplier.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave