[TechAssist] Re: Any info on this old tube/ addiitional info

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:11:53 -0600

How much you think someone would pay to see a bunch of old junk like that ?
When I was a kid,...I paid a quarter to see a 2-headed calf.
:-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx