[TechAssist] Re: Any DISHNETWORK installers

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 09:09:30 -0700

That's it Jeff, good info site for a customer. It has 2 in and 2 out my main
question was do both in's have to be hooked up if the customer is only going
to use the one output, but I have found out that both inputs need to be
hooked up to use all the features of the unit. (recording, pause and
searching features ect...) Thanks for the site you pointed me to.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701

satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx