[TechAssist] Re: Akai CFT2790 - Loud squeel - Need 20.25mhz crystal

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:17:11 -0500

At one time there were crystal manufacturers who would custom make any
frequency of crystal desired. Don't know if any of these places exist
any more. How about a 20 Mhz? Would that be close enough? Or how about
some surplus electronics stores? I've seen odd frequencies at these
places, like 11.582 Mhz, etc.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada