[TechAssist] Re: Aiwa NSX-AJ300 shutdown

  • From: "Joe blanks" <jblanks2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:39:41 -0400

Hi,
i don't have a print but on almost every aiwa made there is a 5volt
hold-down line. you can usually find it labled on or near the connector that
plugs the side board into the main faceplate/display board. If you open that
line (desolder the pin in the connector) the unit will remain on and you can
troubleshoot the for the actual fault. and as stated by peggs that fault is
usually in the output stage.

Joe Blanks
Monmouth Stereo
450 Hwy 35