[TechAssist] Aiwa Cassette Deck F660

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AAAA TECH-ASSIST" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:59:29 -0500

Changed belts (flat) on this a few weeks ago, now I'm not getting any
voltage to the motor. Should be 12 volts. When I lift one of the wires off
the motor, 12 volts is there.
If I use an external supply on the motor, it works, and motor is not drawing
too much current. I suspect the 12 volt regulator is defective on this unit,
but don't know which is the 12 volt regulator.
Can someone help on this one.

Thanks;

-Ed-

teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx