[TechAssist] Re: Airborne Express vs. UPS (And Fed EX!)

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:43:18 -0400

Steve,
Just because you say it is worth X amount of dollars to you, doesn't make it
true.
Be happy you got a full refund and you suffered no out of pocket expense.
I really don't see your reasoning on this.
So, if you fix someone's TV, then drop it, would you buy the people a brand new
TV? If it has sentimental
value, would you give them what they say it is worth to them?

Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113