[TechAssist] Re: Airborne Express vs. UPS (And Fed EX!)

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 06:51:54 -0500

Feelings......nothing more than Feelings.....Steve, you're going girly on us
here.
You didn't lose...you didn't win....I think that's what lawyers call
compensation...

And I'm not going to argue about how "your crap" could've been turned into
the "world's best fertilizer"

But I will say this directly to you..... You're Wrong.....'nuff said
already.

Damon Brunger