[TechAssist] Re: Admiral GOJ 12390

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:09:48 -0500

Joe, Admiral was a trademark of Montgomery Wards, GOJ I believe was
Orion, No parts are available for these old Wards branded sets even if
you can figure out who built it. All parts had to come from Wards, Even
if the set was built by NAP or Zenith or RCA, they would not help you
find the equivalent part, they would send you to Wards. Even when I
worked for Wards they had no cross reference sheet to go from wards to
the actual manufacturer, save yourself a lot of valuable time and just
give the set back to the customer as "parts unavailable"  Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428

Joe Prokup wrote:

> Working on a Admiral GOJ 12390 TV-needs Flyback Transformer.Q43232005R
> Anyone know where to get Admiral parts? Set was made in 2000
> TIA
> Joe Prokup
> pro501@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> PRO-ELECTRONICS
> 501 E Dakota ST
> Spring Valley,IL 61362
> FAX 815-371-0190

> Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
>         http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
> For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to:

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428
http://www.tvjunkyard.com