[TechAssist] Re: Acoustic Research speakers AR93Q,repairopinions please

  • From: "Rs Tek Inc" <rstek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:11:24 -0500

Acoustic research only makes speakers.  Audio Research makes $10,000 tube
amps and other really expensive and nice stuff.
www.audioresearch.com
Acoustic Research is trying to ride the name.  AR is Audio Research.
Acoustic Research only makes Speakers that sound pretty good.
www.acousticresearch.com

Thanks
Frank

Frank