[TechAssist] Accounts

  • From: Tech Assist <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:57:14 -0400

Hello,
    This is just a note to inform you about our web site. This site
does not make enough money to hire a full time site attendant (even if
we just paid them minimum wage). This being a fact we designed the site
to be as much of a self serve site as we possibly could. There is a
place to pay dues at the site as well as a place to retrieve lost logins
automatically. Since we never know who wants to stay and who wants to
leave the server removes expired accounts automatically. A lot of
everything that is done is automatic and requires only maintenance and
monitoring.
    It took countless man hours to set all of this up and a lot of lost
wages at our own repair shops. The end result works pretty smooth as
long as members keep their accounts up to date and do not let them
expire. Once an account has expired the account information is deleted
off of the server and has to be manually entered again once the member
decides to renew. So if you let your account expire go to the
registration page and register once again. You will of course lose the
reduced rates that were offered to members that registered on or before
September 25th 2003. The link to the reduced rates page has been in the
members area now for nearly a year. If you had a free trial already or
were a paid member then you will not qualify for another free trial.

    This site took all of us to build. Little by little has become very
helpful to a lot of us. And I guess what I am trying to say is you can
help out by just logging in and reading what is on the site, and keeping
your accounts current. We handle as many support tickets as we can but
most of the could be avoided by simply keeping your accounts current if
you plan to renew. If you decide not to renew no problem your account is
removed automatically and there is no pressure to renew.

   Time is important to all of us so ensure you mail the dues payment
before your account expires. If your account expires before your payment
reaches us you must register again at:
http://www.tech-assist.org/register.htm .
Thanks for listening.

J. Knoll  TechAssist Monitor
TechAssist
225 Monticello Ave.
Clarksburg WV, 26301
www.tech-assist.org www.techassist.net
Toll Free 1-866-Tech-Aid 10.00 am to 5.00 pm EST Time
Fax 1-208-246-5422
Voice mail 1-304-669-8140
PS:
  If replying to this email, please include all previous correspondence.
  It is the only way we can get the full picture. Thank You!!!