[TechAssist] About Canada Shipping Rates

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:32:15 EDT

Hi guys!  I was talking to the USPS and they told me that if it is under $400
dollars then no fees are due.  He said a 1 pound package going air mail (4-7
days) would be $3.75.  I would have to attach a form declaring the amount but
that is all.  He said no bill or anything else would be coming to you or me
for additional charges.  Have you had parts shipped this way to you before
and if so how did it work out?  Let me know and we try a shipment if you like.

Thanks,
Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                               Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
800-733-3329 ph
800-735-8007 fax
Excel1819@xxxxxx - temporary