[TechAssist] Re: ATC311 Sweep board component level repair.

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:27:25 -0600

New TCE bulletin today, Sencore has the adaptors for the atc311, I just
ordered on.  And got a call on a 65" unit I'm gonna pick up this afternoon.
Convergence problem.  I changed the splitter in it Sept 11, aligned the
convergence in all modes and it was good then...

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310