[TechAssist] ATC221 odd deflection/convergence problem

  • From: Keith Trumbla <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:00:32 -0500

Set came in dead. H.O.T,  TL010 was shorted, replaced splitter as well as
precaution. Set comes on with bowed picture and very poor convergence.
Convergence power supply is running as I have secondary voltages. Tried the one
button auto-convergence and did nothing. Went into menu, all looked ok there.
Something about 220k resistors ?  How many are there ? I only saw two on the
convergence PS bd and they are both good. Looks like a deflection problem more
than a convergence problem. Pulse missing from Def to Conv maybe ?
TIA
Mr. Keith
Audio/Video Doctor
Winnipeg, MB