[TechAssist] AIWA CXNDST717 (Service manual)

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:09:31 -0800

Hello friends I need the service manual for this unite, if someone have it
please let me know.
The problem I have with it is as soon I plug on the power come on and bohts
cassette player star running like when they finis  and play the other side and
continue moving the head no not stop. and in the display of the bottons to push
Radio, casette or cd are on all the time but if I push you see in the display
it change ,when I puss the cd it show up but do not do nothing not move and the
basket do not come out. when I push the Radio it show up and I have sound and I
can change station; I never have any problem like this before.
Thank you for any help.
Jose Paniagua.
Jose R. Paniagua.
PANIAGUA TV & VCR Service