[TechAssist] Re: A ticking noise (OCP) BUT not in the high voltage area.TIPS needed

  • From: "babalino" <babalino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:55:48 +0100

Apologies, was looking for general tips other than the ones mentioned in my
email to speed up my troubleshooting with this particular problem
The 3 that I am working with at the present time are

2 of JD156G
and 29J56G
both computer monitors (FCC ID on both is AMPJD156X) (TUV (German make) the
U has a colon above it!)

Late 90s (about 4-5 years old)
Thanks for the reply as these problems are a nightmare.