[TechAssist] Re: A question for those who like everything to be original *Update

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:02:56 -0400

Sounds like alot of my days lately.   OEM HV splitters that last a month.
SSB boards that the famous diode is supposed to go bad and replacing it
has never repaired one for me yet.   Toshiba that blows Q 404 and F470 after
replacing all three anode wires (that is usually the problem).   I'm getting
older and cannot concentrate like I use to.   also ringing in my left ear
that doc said is due to a small TIA (stroke).  I have about had it,  and
21/2 years till I'm 62.

Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075