[TechAssist] 4 Megabyte 5Volt SMART MEDIA Memory Card.

  • From: "Ty" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:47:46 -0800

Gentlemen,
I am looking for one or more "4 Megabyte 5Volt SMART MEDIA Memory Card." for
a Fujifilm DS7 camera.
My purpose is to see if this old camera could be adopted to copy Micro Fiche
manuals to BMP or JPEG files, and turn these into PDF manuals. Thereby
saving them from decay.
The reason I would like to use this camera is that it has a built in video
(NTSC) output. This feature would allow me great focus control.
If this experiment works out ok, I would like to experiment with large sheet
schematics.
I figure it does not hurt to ask if maybe you have one laying around.
Yes, I could get one on Ebay for 50.00, but I am frugal (cheep).
As always, your time and effort is appreciated.

Ty

Tiberius Kraemer
BLUE STAR ELECTRONICS
Salem, Oregon