[TechAssist] Re: 32H800 philips

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:57:17 -0600

Thanks Don:   I'll keep you all posted with what I find,   G2 adjustments
didn't seem to change but I'll go farther.   I'm not much on board
replacement here.  would rather do board level repair unless warranty.  too
costly and kills my profit.   I will give the customer this option but he's
a mess.  complained about the 80.00 bill from first repair that included new
FBT.  resolder and 15 mi. serve call.   doubt he'll go to far.    ( lawyer )
need I say more.
brock