[TechAssist] Re: 32H800 philips

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:56:06 -0500

I have found that the M8 chassis will shut down if the screen is set too
low, not sure about the H8 chassis. On the M8 there is narrow window where
the screen must be so it won't shut down and the trick is to turn it up till
you see retrace lines then back it off till the lines just disappear. Any
lower and it will shut down. Is this worth a try?
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815