[TechAssist] Re: 2nd post JVC MX-D401T no audio

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:14:48 -0400

some of those have "mute pins" on the IC which is controlled by the micro .
others have "line mute " transistors .
Ocassionally when the IC get blasted well enough, it kicks back into the
line
inputs and destroys the mute transistors.

Did you check the line out jacks and/or IC inputs  for audio?

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550