[TechAssist] Re: 2nd REQ*RCA VR639HF..Intermittent no cylinder rotatiion

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:05:10 -0400

Jeff,
       Long time ago we had an Emerson that had a similar problem.. The
motor must have had a bad  winding, stopping in a certain spot it would not
start.. We found when it would not start giving heads a spin it would work
and never stop. Don't know if this applies..
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main  508-853-1482