[TechAssist] Re: 2SD1885 versus RCA #200167

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 22:42:40 -0400

Don
You may find it cheaper to bring in RCA parts from the US if you can put
together a good size order. Have em shipped postal because they only
charge $5 borkerage fee (some times they don't charge anything). Your
US$12.90 HOT will run $17.70 Can and you can ship several for the same
shipping cost. RCA parts in Canada are way higher than US prices, don't
know if this is an RCA thing or the parts distributers just want to make
a bigger markup.

If worried about the d1885 use a 86 or 87, exact same specs. just more
amps.

Al G
Al's TV-Electronics
Pembroke Ont.