[TechAssist] 231523 CTC185 Reg Kits : Who has them?

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:41:50 -0500

PS Kit 231523 is "NLA".
I am having another shop that used his last one to fax over the
installation sheet to me. It has all location and part numbers on it.
I will post on the forum so we can at least make up our own kits from
scratch.
The distrib. shows an "alternate" number but it is NOT the kit, it's
just the transistor alone. The sheet says the transistor will fail
without the other parts, so what are they thinking?
Phil Bader

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org