[TechAssist] Re: 1995 RCA TV

  • From: "Jonas Miglinas" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 10:41:12 -0500

i've found solder splashes that can cause this and other similiar problems .
looking at the bottom of the board and the cable input on your right,  most
of the splashes were on the lower right hand corner near tuner tabs where
you have to resolder. use a magnefying glass. also found them near u7301
good luck    jonas