[TechAssist] Re: 1989 Zenith Md# SF3537H

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:32:09 -0800

Clancy,
YES, and thank you very much!  I used one of the boards that you sent, even
though the FB numbers were not the same.  Went through and cleaned all the
pins, including main module, and had to reset some of the service menu.
It's actually got a better picture than my new 36" Philips.
I sent you today the one board I didn't use plus my old board minus the bad
FB, by UPS, and separately a check for 60.00 made to cash via US mail.
Thanks again Clancy!

Bill

Premium Technologies
27501 V Street