[TechAssist] Re: 1989 Zenith Md# SF3537H

  • From: "bob" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:41:25 -0500

hi bill,
        same as all zenith sets.. hold menu button.. when menu vanishes
quickly push 9-8-7-6 enter
and service menue will appear,  up down arrows to scroll and side arrows to
adjust.. good idea to copy down what you change..this is a digital set  and
if i recall it has like a bizillion settings.

bob

bobs tv

worcester, ma