[TechAssist] Re: 1989 Panasonic VCR shut down

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:02:51 -0500

Mike,
It depends on which message was replied to. You should actually be replying
to the original posters message which is what your message would be
referencing. There is no need to reference every single response, only with
the original email.
You will notice, I am replying to YOUR email, answering YOUR question and
YOUR email thread is below. Now if someone else replies to your question as
I am typing this, how do you expect them to have my message in their reply?
Jeff

FAX 1-413-280-0677
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com