[TechAssist] 19" TV/VCR RCA T19060GY

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:17:51 -0400

I'm posting this for a local shop who's been having trouble getting his
e-mails to go thru the group here. You may e-mail him directly at his info
below.

-----------------------------

Hello Fellow Techs,

I need a pictoral view of the main gear section or part number of main gear
of a 19" RCA tv/vcr combo model T19060GY (mechanical adjustments would
help). I tried Tritronics but could not find the part number of the gear I
need to order. Any Help? Thanks in advance to all.

I.C. Wyatt - Owner
Wyatt's TV Sales & Service
517 George Street
New Bern, NC 28560