[TechAssist] Re: 19" Memorex MT1197 - Fixed

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:19:46 -0600

I'm glad to see you fixed it.  It sounds like a difficult repair.  I just
wanted to add that service manuals for Memorex are available for free in PDF
at www.memorex.com.  They can be used for all the Orion and Sansui TV's and
Orion-Toshiba-Broksonic-Sansui combi's.  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co