[TechAssist] 18 inch LCD computer monitor repairs-price ranges?

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:18:39 -0400

On the larger 18-19" LCD PC monitors where you need to teat down, remove
and repair the inverter board, or the board+ lamps, what's the going
range for tech labor out there and average ticket?
(I collect a $49.00 diagnostic fee up front applies to final OK'd repair
bill on these)
I have a Gateway 18" here with a defective inverter board I think I can
fix pretty easily that I think will fix the unit.
Phil Bader

--

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)