[TechAssist] Re: 14"Syl TV/VCR (WLTR13G)1997.POWER SUPPLY PROBLEM?

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:50:53 -0400

Bruce,
This is probably not it, since you found foreign obstacles in this, but you
never know...
From Tech Repair CD:
Sylvania\WLTR9G\Play Mode Shuts Down In 10 Seconds\\\Belts: Sf4.2- Sf9.1
Pressure Roller: Vpr26\D511 Led
P/N Qpqsslr938cv- Replace Prism With Improved P/N Ovm302723\\\\\\\\\
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113