[TechAssist] Re: [ *** NOT- Fixed] A Technical Question. (CTC169 chassis). retraction.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 22:37:09 -0600

Sorry guys,....I guess I jumped the gun on this one.
When I got back to the shop, the customer had left a message on my recorder,
that the TV went out again. I will call her in the morning, and make
arrangements to bring the set back to the shop for further diagnosis. Win
some,...lose some.
;-)

Later,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx