for those of us using Tinn-R, thought this might be of interest
From: Jose Claudio Faria <joseclaudio.faria@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Tinn-R new versions Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:30:47 -0300
We would like to announce that two new versions of the Tinn-R: a) 0.0.9.3 r1.14 stable b) 0.0.9.3 r1.15 beta 1 are available in http://www.sciviews.org/Tinn-R.
If you know other people interested by Tinn-R updates, just send me their email address, and I will include them in this list.
Please, if possible, work normally with the latest version (0.0.9.3 r1.15 beta 1) and send your suggestions.
TINN AND TINN-R CHANGE LOG
________________________________________________________________________________ Tinn-R 0.0.9.3 r1.15 beta 1 (30 jan 2005) ________________________________________________________________________________
- The first version with the R parameters completion proposal (Call-Tip):
a) It was made with a user-expandable database (DBase)
b) The component used is named TDBF, it is free (open source), not use BDE
and it is not necessary to have the database server. The DB engine code
is compiled right into Tinn-R executable. TDBF is a native data access
component for Delphi, BCB, Kylix and FreePascal. More information can be
found in https://sourceforge.net/projects/tdbf/.
- A new hotkey (not user configurable):
a) 'Ctrl + *' (multyply of the numeric keypad) will insert/replace text with
parameters of the active function (call-tip must be visible).
- The Application Options was reworked. It is now possible to set the basic
application options for R Call-Tip.
________________________________________________________________________________ Tinn-R 0.0.9.3 r1.14 stable (30 jan 2005) ________________________________________________________________________________
- New interface/options for printing, it remember latest choices/preferences.
- Same minors bugs were corrected and the buttons appearance was a little modified.
- About dialog box was reworked.
- The program user interface was a little reworked.
- Fixed a bug with menu File/Recent Files not showing at startup.
- Most of the interactive R tools do no require any more that files are saved
with a valid extension (r and q).
- The R highlight dictionary was updated: a) About five hundred of words were added b) Fixed bug with '_' in keywords like '.decode_package_version'.
- Fixed bug with the twice extension.
This bug was related to full name including the extension, like 'myfile.r',
then Tinn-R recorded it as 'myfile.r.r'.
- This version was compiled with Delphi 7 (Delphi 5 was used for previous versions).
- With Delphi 7 The defaults dialogs were re-established. So, psvDialogs is not
used any more.
- Fixed bug if the document was just saved, and you type '#', the save menu entry and button remained grayed.
- Fixed a bug with Pascal files extensions.
- Menu Format/Block/Uncomment 'Firsts' Occurence was renamed to Uncomment First Occurence.
- Add Menu Help/Tinn-R Changes on Line.
- Fixed a bug with shortcut of the menu Edit/Select All.