[tech-spec] Re: R arguments

  • From: James Sogi <jsogi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech-spec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:35:20 -1000

Lang's site had a nice  java program connecting R directly  to Netscape
and  running R from Netscape, but only for a Unix machine. Is it
similarly possible to run R in Mozilla firefox  on a winx os, and has it
been made  available? Or as an alternative is there a way  to transfer
esignal data directly to R, rather than have to go thru a .csv  step
first as is now required and, in addition, if possible,  to do it in
real time.   Does anyone know someone who can help me with this? I'm a
beginner in R. Thanks. Jim