[TAML] Re: [teamamiga] Re: Re: Anybody over here?

  • From: waterdog <SWITHENBANK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:54:54 -0700 (PDT)

from: Rob Iacullo

On 7/6/2010 7:14 AM, Odd H. Sandvik wrote:
> On 06.07.2010 16:06, Odd H. Sandvik wrote:
>>>>
>>> Since traffic stopped on the Yahoo groups list ove the weekend, I
>>> checked to see if there was an traffic here. What happened to Yahoo?
>>> Last I got on Yahoo lists was Sunday noon. For that matter, what
>>> happened to WNT?
>>
>> Dunno about either. Yahoo would know about the first, and WNT,
>> I really don't know. But look, I've (perhaps out of line to some)
>> registered both teamamiga.org and teamamiga.com. If I set up
>> a mailing list there, it would be under our total control.
>
> And I mean root control. I have full control over the server(s).
> I am god. ;)

I heard Eric Clapton was god.  lol.  But now that I'm learning guitar
I'll be god soon.

No...Stevie Wonder is god. And, I can prove it!

God is love.
Love is blind.
Stevie Wonder is blind.
Therefore:

  Stevie Wonder is god.

--

"We all contain God, we all contain Satan - but we can choose how to
act.  That's our freedom." - SupernalOne

"Can the true reason we so fear the unknown, be that we know ourselves
too well?" - The Outer Limits

Rob Iacullo (Eagle)
http://www.amuse-nw.org
http://news.amuse-nw.org