[TAML] Re: [teamamiga] Re: Re: Anybody over here?

  • From: Bobbie Sellers <bliss@xxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:38:01 -0700

On 07/06/2010 07:14 AM, Odd H. Sandvik wrote:
On 06.07.2010 16:06, Odd H. Sandvik wrote:
On 06.07.2010 15:48, David L. Stevens wrote:
On 7/6/2010 7:19 AM, Odd H. Sandvik wrote:
People, why are we using Freelists? By mistake, or did someone actually
want to test if it still worked? :)

Since traffic stopped on the Yahoo groups list ove the weekend, I
checked to see if there was an traffic here. What happened to Yahoo?
Last I got on Yahoo lists was Sunday noon. For that matter, what
happened to WNT?

Dunno about either. Yahoo would know about the first, and WNT,
I really don't know. But look, I've (perhaps out of line to some)
registered both teamamiga.org and teamamiga.com. If I set up
a mailing list there, it would be under our total control.

And I mean root control. I have full control over the server(s).
I am god. ;)

    Only for digital values of Godlikeness.

   I will go along with the group on this but i want to be sure the whole
group is aware of the change over.

    We seem to have low participation right now, otherwise I would
expect more criticism of the digital devices I mentioned.

    And about that Lenovo IdeaPad U1,  reading the whole bunch of
PR and other stuff reveals that this is a design in flux changing every
few months as vendors offered other, perhaps better choices.

    I hope it comes out.
    later
    bliss