[TAML] Re: [teamamiga] Re: Re: Anybody over here?

  • From: "Odd H. Sandvik" <thechronic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:14:10 +0200

On 06.07.2010 16:06, Odd H. Sandvik wrote:
On 06.07.2010 15:48, David L. Stevens wrote:
On 7/6/2010 7:19 AM, Odd H. Sandvik wrote:
People, why are we using Freelists? By mistake, or did someone actually
want to test if it still worked? :)

Since traffic stopped on the Yahoo groups list ove the weekend, I
checked to see if there was an traffic here. What happened to Yahoo?
Last I got on Yahoo lists was Sunday noon. For that matter, what
happened to WNT?

Dunno about either. Yahoo would know about the first, and WNT,
I really don't know. But look, I've (perhaps out of line to some)
registered both teamamiga.org and teamamiga.com. If I set up
a mailing list there, it would be under our total control.

And I mean root control. I have full control over the server(s).
I am god. ;)

--
Odd H. Sandvik