[team33] implementation

  • From: Markus Nilsson <i99marni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 00:40:44 +0100

I changed the database structure slightly, seatres contained
available, and ticket was referred to as booking. Changed this.
Updated both the sql_creation_file.sql and the database itself
(without deleting the testdata which someone had inserted!).

I tried to do the bookTicket. Now it (should) store the data in
customer, traveler, and ticket, but not seatreservation. This is
because it is impossible to tell from the parameter Ticket in
bookTicket, which seat in which car the customer wants to book.
This is because you can go from a specific Route to a specific Train,
but then you just now which Cars are included in the train, not which
one the customer should be booked into.

Either we will have to change the parameters, so that we can tell
which seat(s) it is we should book, or we will have to place the
customers ourselves...