[team33] Re: group agreement

  • From: Alexei Kounine <aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:16:42 +0100

This is what i try to do all the time, but now the problem is that we
don't have much time left.
We need to FINISH the implementation by friday, when the last
integration takes place.
Therefore it was necessary to put the meetings as soon as possible.
I have classes as well this afternoon, but since there wasn't much
choice, i will miss them

Alex

--
--------