[team33] [REQU] paragraph 3

  • From: Alexei Kounine <aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 18:45:55 +0200

this message is essentially for Fredrik, Rama and Yusuf:
i started the 3rd paragraph and i want you to complete it with all what
i forgot, and also the functional requirements that i didn't do.

http://www.svnhosting.org:8000/svn/SoftEng/Requirement/rs_specific_requirements.txt

if you can't use svn, send it back to me when finished.

Yusuf, it would be great if you could sent a message to the customer and
ask him about some special constraints (as much as possible).
Please do it before the end of the week end, and let me know how
everything is going.

Frederik, you have to start urgently the experience report. I saw the
leaders of the other groups. Everybody has already written many pages.
Tell me what you lack, and i will tell you. Be as precise as possible

--
--------
Alexei Kounine