[team33] Re: PUM: Project plan + Meeting with Andreas

  • From: Alexei Kounine <aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: i00marla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:44:43 +0200

ok man
-one question to start with
Why did you send me an old version of the requirement specification file?
Normally andreas has the new one on paper. This is one of the first versions:
the latest one is here:
http://svnhosting.org:8000/svn/SoftEng/Requirement/docs/req_spe_1.0_final.doc

-ok you guys can agree on a name for the project with the other guys from the
group

-i didn't get what you mean by "a more precise customer goal"

-you did a really good job with Joachim, and what i read is exactly what they
expect from a project plan i think! Well done.

-if you don't remember how to use the repository, please ask Markus or Yusuf,
whom i taught how to use it on windows. Make sure you use it!

-talk as much as you need tomorrow with the other groups about milestones and
the name as well.

-i'll write what you asked me right now and i'll send it to you as soon as
possible.

/Alex