[team33] Re: Meeting today

  • From: Markus Nilsson <i99marni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:22:34 +0100

Ok, I'll come to the meeting as well, at 5.15 pm.

Alex, be aware that the bookTicket method books a ticket, but that it
does not book a seat. It should be possible for us to find a free seat
to book, but it would probably involve a lot of messy join operations.

As I see it, it has never been clear who is responsible for finding a
seat to book. Now I'm quite sure the gui group won't do it, and I
don't think the algo group will do it.
I think we should consider skipping booking a seat, and just go for
booking a ticket for a train.

Shall we book a meeting with Andreas this week? Perhaps we could
discuss what to skip from the design?

//Markus