[team33] Implementation meeting

  • From: Markus Nilsson <i99marni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:04:26 +0100

Hi,

so we just finished the implementation meeting.

This is what we decided:

Rama and Fredrik split the methods among themselves. They will use
Alex's getStationList method, which is in PumpkinDB.java, as a guide,
with exceptions and all.
The classes and the queries, which the methods will use, are finished,
or almost finished.

Markus will do the ticket_id generation method.

Here we have a small question for you, Alex:

We are not really sure how to do the ArrayList/ListOfLinks change
which you sent Markus a mail about. We have no problem accepting the
change, it´s merely a question of implementing it. Either we can spend
some time trying to figure it out ourselves. Or you can just do the
change in getStationList in PumpkinDB.java, and we´ll do it like this
for all other methods.

Another question:

We can't log into the project account with the original username
(pumi9) and password (onzjvmrk). Has the password been changed?

So far Andreas has not replied regarding the database administration
(how to let it run 24-7, on a server at IDA, so that anyone can use it
for testing the component).

Cheers,

Markus