[team33] Experience

  • From: "Jonas Andersson" <i01jonan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:45:35 +0100

Hi all,

A brief summary of our experiences so far have been posted in the
repository. It is a draft that will be updated, primarily intended for
internal use. I have included main positive and negative experiences that
several of you have felt are important in the mail you've sent me. Parts of
this text will be used in the actual experience report, that will be posted
shortly and updated throughout the remainder of the project.

The purpose of the posted document is to give a brief description of what
has happened so far, and how the project members feel it is going. Hopefully
it will serve as a ground for discussion for problems that appear in the
group.

Also, since the system where you report the time you've spent so far has
worked so so for most people, I've put up an excel sheet where each member
will fill out his own hours each week. This way, everyone will see how much
the other members work all the time.

Mail me with questions and comments,

All the best / Jonas