[team33] Re: [Design] new ER diagram

  • From: Alexei Kounine <aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:36:22 +0100

Cool!
Next time can you use .txt format so that it stays more simple.
You can't merge 2 doc files. If someone modifies 1 file at the same
time, it won't work. So keep saving it in .txt format please!

It's especially valid for the files containing code. That's why it's not
convenient to use JBuilder either.

/Alex

--
--------