[team2039mentors] Re: robotics kickoff on January 5

  • From: John McInerney <johnfm2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eli Ball <elib14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 07:42:40 -0600

The operating procedure is posted at
http://rockfordrobotics.com/Resources.htm "2012 Build Season
SOP<http://rockfordrobotics.com/Documents/2012_build_season_week_1_sop.pdf>
"
Everyone should read through the kick off day activities on pages 3 and 4
before our meeting on Thursday.  We did not update the SOP with any lessons
learned from last year so if anyone sees things that should be changed or
added, please bring it up at the meeting.

I searched the usfirst site and I could not find the official time when the
kickoff video starts.  Has anyone seen official details on the start time?

- For the first item "TBD a.m.", we can probably add a comment that the
three students is optional.  I believe Adam typically visits family in
Milwaukee and picks up the tote by himself.
- I remember the building of a mock field did not pan out simply because
there is not enough time to do it.

Enclosed is a brainstorming aid we used last year with a few updates.
 Please suggest updates for it as well.

See ya Thursday at 5,
John