[team2039mentors] Meeting Availability

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:30:53 -0600

My Masters classes are starting back up as of today, so my availability will be
changing:

As of right now my plans will be:
Monday: 5-8
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: 5-6
Friday: 5-8
Saturday: 10-5

I may be out of town this Saturday (January 28th).

With my limited availability, please try to coordinate your part ordering
around my meetings, or feel free to purchase any regular materials (sprockets,
bearings, sensors, metal plate, plexi-glass, that type of stuff) without
authorization and turn the receipts in.  If you have any questions about
ordering more expensive items (cRIO, motor controllers, gear boxes, etc... ),
email or call me and we will determine if the cost is justified (that way we
won't double order expensive items or order things that are already sitting
around the shop).

Thanks for your help!

Adam

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***