[team2039mentors] FW: Summer Robotics Event Planning Meeting

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:33:49 -0500

FYI.

From: christina magee [mailto:christina.magee@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 9:26 AM
To: Adam Czerwonka
Subject: Summer Robotics Event Planning Meeting

Adam - If you get a chance could you please send this out to the mentor email
list?
thanks,
Chris

We've finally got the ball rolling for our summer event!!!!  Karen Hill and I
have been corresponding back and forth about planning a summer robotics
competition event for Rockford next summer.  We've set the date for our first
planning meeting.  I really hope you can join us!

July 9, 2012 at 6:00 pm at the Convention and Visitors Bureau (102 N. Main St
in Downtown Rockford)

Nick Povalitis from the Convention and Visitors Bureau will be joining us as
well as the Winnivaiton Summer Competition Planning Committee which is headed
up by Carrie Sharkey Asner.

I've attached an off-season event planning guide that Roseann from FIRST
headquarters sent me after the Milwaukee Regional.

Hope to see you there!

Happy 4th of July!
Chris

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***