[team2039mentors] FW: Student Leader Applications

  • From: Chris Magee <chris.magee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 19:34:22 +0000

Christina Magee
National Board Certified Teacher
Physics - Team 8B
Eisenhower Middle School
Rockford Public Schools
________________________________
From: Eli Ball [elib14@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 1:03 PM
To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Adam Czerwonka; Chris Magee; Brad Masbruch; Mary
Johnson
Subject: Student Leader Applications

These are the Leader Applications that were received. There will most likely
not be an Animation team this year because there is not a much interest in it.
There is the Mechanical  Leader, Electrical Leader, Programming Leader, Media
Leader. Each one directly oversees their part of the team except Mechanical who
oversees the sub-team leaders.

From what I have seen this people would make good leaders this year:

Mechanical Leader - Issac Koons
Programming Leader- Alex McInerney
Electrical Leader- Shayne Taylor
Media Leader- Addie Longberry

Ultimately, the decision rests with the mentors and the lead mentors for each
subteam, so let me know the final decision as soon as possible because I would
like to have a student leadership meeting.

Thank you,
Eli